Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time flies..


I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted.  I'm gettin' a little more used to the hot weather here..and plus it's cooled off a few degrees.
We're still parked in San Bernardino at the Strattons church.  Friday night we had an outreach and got sixty-five bible studies!!  Also, we had several receive the Holy Ghost in Sundays service.
We are still going to the Manzano's church once a week too, to do a bible study class..not much else new for the moment.

4 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

Awesome!

Do you guys get to come to A.R.C. this year?? It's next week. It's gonna be great!

~Kristy

Amy Alex said...

So your jelly shoes aren't melting this week? hahaha! I wish ya'll could come to A.R.C.!!! It won't be the same without ya'll there!

Luv,

Amy

The Daigles said...

I need some jelly shoes! Oh wait, they make your feet sweat. I do remember that from jr camp... lol.

The Daigles said...

We need an update on Lucky too. Are you lettin' him go outside in the heat? haha