Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Golden times..

This past week I found out there is more in LA than the big city. On our way back to Pasadena from Lancaster Wednesday, we drove through the Angeles National Forest. It was BEAUTIFUL! On the left is a picture I took of some flowers I thought were pretty. Part of the forest had pine and other trees (looked like wilderness I would see in Alabama) and some parts looked like desert, like where these flowers are. The forest was relaxing to drive through.
At the moment we are still parked in Pasadena. We had a great service with the Browns on Wednesday and Sunday. Three people received the Holy Ghost Sunday!





3 comments:

The Daigles said...

Ooooo, that beach is so perdy! I know that drive WAS relaxin'. I coulda stood some of that this past weekend! I just updated our blog.

Ab-ee

Salinas' said...

wow! can i get a one-way plane ticket to there?! looks like fun!
-bub

The Daigles said...

wayz my updatum?