Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lucky the destructive dog

I have come to the conclusion that Lucky is the most destructive puppy we have ever owned!  He's almost nine months old and I think he's done teething, he just likes to tear things up.  I've bought him countless toys described as "tuff", "for aggressive chewers" and so on and he's destroyed every single one of them.  Day before yesterday he tore a tennis ball to pieces.   Last night we stayed with the Manzano's and when we left for church this morning I put Lucky in the bed Sissy got for him.  We left our bedroom door cracked to cool the room off while we were gone.  When we got back this afternoon we find out from the Manzano's that Lucky came to greet them when they got home...he had torn a hole in the door of his bed and got out.  Don't you know he was a happy dog when he escaped that bed?  He had the run of the house practically all day.  

5 comments:

The Daigles said...

HAHAHAHAHA... did Lucky tear up anything else in the house?

Michelle O said...

That is just too funny. I have the same problem with things getting destroyed, only it is my 4yr old Benjamin causing the ruckus. If you find out how to stop it let me know, maybe it will work with little boys. ;)
~Michelle O.

~Kimberly~ said...

That is so funny. Is he in the Terrior group of breeds? I have one that is and she can chew anything up and to pieces. And likes it.

He is a very pretty puppy though. Doesn't that make your heart melt :)

Love you, Kimi

Journey to Lilly! said...

ahahhah!! I am posting to give you hope!! We too have a dog that looks just like yours & his name is Lucky too!! Our Lucky is a few years older though. He NEVER chews anything!!! Yeah! He has outgrown his chewing days!! Actually Tony (my husband) & I said that Lucky is the best dog we have ever owned :)
lv & blessings,
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com

The Daigles said...

when y'all gone visit us?