Monday, March 2, 2009

Good times..



Just passed our fourth week of revival in Pearland, TX we're having a great time  and God is continuing to bless.  We're scheduled for another "fishing expedition" (fishing for souls) this coming Friday and I'm looking forward to it! Thanking God for His favor in this city.

We've also been having a good time getting to spend time with family.  For the first time in years I got to be with my sister on her birthday...we had a birthday party at Jason's Deli (wait, does three people count as a "party"?  lol)

Our fifth-wheel is parked at an RV park that has a small lake so Uncle Shane, along with my brother Brian took the nephews fishing (literally for fish this time).  Although the "fishing trip" only lasted about about an hour - since a three year old, four year old and six year old don't have the attention span for longer than that - a good time was had by all...except for that short stint when Greyson (the four year old) got bit by a fire ant (drama at it's finest)..  good times


3 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh, it looks like you all have had such a good time being there. Think about you and pray for you both!
We love you~

Journey to Lilly! said...

Praise God for favor! I am so happy you got to be with your sister on her birthday! Sisters should always be together.....especially on their birthdays! We are excited about what God is doing with you guys!
lv & blessings,
Kim

ManderZ said...

Hey Bro. and Sis. Golden!!!
This is an OLD friend from a few years ago... Its me Sis. Amanda from Lakeside CA (Faith Mountain... Bertrams!). I just happen to run across your blog page and I just wanted to let you both know I think of you often. When you guys were here for that summer...something in me was set on fire for the lost souls of our city. You may not know it...but you have made an impact in my life! I think I was about 19 years old when you were here and I have grown so much in the spirit and as a young woman since.. I just wanted to let you know how all the little things you do and teach as you evangelize, not only help the lost souls of our cities...but change the lives of the saints in the church like myself. I remember that summer oh so well...lol... The way I would be at your coat tails carrying the bible study chart, asking you a MILLION ?'s, u took me under ur wing and helped me give my very first bible study ever! (her name was Eve), I was soaking everything up like a sponge, showing up early and setting up for the classes(just the two of u and I), sunday morning altar calls that would roll right on into the evening services(unplanned and SO anointed),I admire the touch of God and anointing that fills the two of you as a couple. Tears fall from my eyes as I type right now because no matter how many years pass and no matter how old I get I will always remember that special summer with the Golden's and the Wilbanks down here in little old Lakeside..lol! Something broke in me that summer and changed me forever! I just turned 23 a few weeks ago and I still pray for your family!!!...and yes Sis. Golden I'm still single... LOL. I've been going through something for the past year and a half with my health and you are more than welcome to visit my blog page and read all about it....Sis. Golden...be sure to look at the past posts to see how I'm currently DOWN 95 lbs. since I last saw you!! Looks like you guys are having an adventure of a life and keep being awesome!!!
God Bless
Love,
Amanda Lynn
Faith Mountain Pentecostal Church
Lakeside, CA YEEE-HAAH!!! LOL

www.amandaceballos.blogspot.com